The Black Bird 7 The Black Bird 7

Nicely done!

Interesting ideas and nice pacing. More than the artistic rendering I would say that the "directing" of the video is the focus, and it's used to great effect. When I have more time I will have to go back and watch the previous episodes!

Nintendo Polka Nintendo Polka

Nice!

Nice style, I liked all the Earthbound usage and baby mario/yoshi was a good choice. Keep at it!

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Great!

I wish I had half of Neil's musical talent. Right now I have maybe 15% of it. I AM COMING TO TAKE THE REST. You have been warned!

Shades of Grey Ep. 1 Shades of Grey Ep. 1

Overreaching

This looks decent upon first glance, but the odd juxtaposition between the perfectly on-model body of the main character and the hideously bad animation of his eyes and the water quickly gives away the fact that this is simply rotoscoped from a 3D animation tool.

I have to suspect that the models and animation routines involved were simply imported from an external source and not created by the author, and as such I doubt that an actual hand-drawn animation from him would have been very impressive at all. What is the character model from, Quake 3? Still it's always fun to see someone's ambition overreach their capabilities, especially when that artist decides to attack other animations for being intentionally simplistic.

SirGaryColeman responds:

Somebody is pissed I gave them a bad review.

And yes, I have seen Lost. I love the show. That doesn't mean I like your flash. I hate people who just can't stand when somebody dislikes their work. Learn to take criticism... I didn't find your flash funny (which was it's main selling point), sobeit. Get over it.